ARNOLD & SON
A. Lange & Söhne was established by Ferdinand A. Lange, in 1845. Post his death, his sons Emil and Richard Lange continued to produce superlative pocket-watches that are still cherished by collectors. The company closed down in 1948 but got a new lease of life, post its revival in 1990, by Walter Lange, Ferdinand Lange’s grandson.
Today, their watches are counted among the top luxury watches in the world. They combine mechanical precision, intricate detailing, and luxurious materials. Lange makes a limited number of lavishly decorated and hand-assembled pieces, each year. All their watches are powered by their in-house moments. The company remains located in its original hometown Glashutte, Germany.